Burst Pipe Repair
Want to know what we can do for you?
Burst or leaking pipes can become one of the most destructive issues that can happen to your property. This can cause many problems, such as rising damp, mould issues, flooding, structural weakness and even collapsed ceilings if not rectified as early as possible.
There are also many occasions where you may not notice any symptoms of a burst or leaking pipe until there is major damage done. But don’t fret, Sewer Surgeon got you covered! Check out for these red flags below that may show a burst or leaking pipe:
- High Water Bill: If your water bill is significantly higher than usual without any unusual activity (filling pools, watering new lawns), it may be an indicator of a broken pipe. Physical indicators such as puddles, odors, or damp drywall will usually show themselves first, but in cases when breaks remain undetected, escalated bills can help detect problems.
- Poor Water Quality: If there’s a discoloration in the water, and it smells, chances are there are contaminated or deteriorated pipes. We can prevent a bursting pipe in this situation by having them replaced before the condition gets worse.
- Unpleasant Odor: An unpleasant odor in your drains, sinks, or any area of your home can be a sign of a broken pipe. The odor is a sign that sewage is not being successfully transported from your pipes to the council sewer lines.
- Sink Holes: If you have sinkholes, or any unexplained soggy or wet areas in your yard, there may be a break in the main pipes underground. These can pose a very serious hazard for small children and animals. Call our plumbing service fast to have pipes repaired or replaced to prevent accidents, and stop the situation from getting worse.
- Puddles: Water accumulating anywhere in your house, especially under sinks or on floors, could be a sign of a burst pipe. Some may be easy to detect and see, such as pipes under the sink or the water supply to the toilet, but others may be behind walls or ceilings and require further investigation. Our experienced plumbers are on hand to provide helpful service and advice.
At Sewer Surgeon, we are experts in leak detection and dealing with burst pipes fast and early. Call us now for help and we will get to you as soon as possible!
“Leaking or burst water pipes can cause serious damage to your property, or at the very least–very expensive water bills! You’ll need a local plumber fast!”
WHEN YOUR PLUMBING IS URGENT, CALL SEWER SURGEON AT 1300 734 677 !
WE HAVE MORE THAN 63 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
CALL US AT