Sewer Surgeon : Pipe Relining
The traditional way to repair broken pipes would be to dig up the ground surrounding the pipe, remove the broken pipe and then replace it. Obviously no one likes the hassle of excavating their property just to locate the broken pipe and replace it. It’s time consuming and definitely a nasty experience.
As the traditional method can be a destructive and expensive inconvenience, Sewer Surgeon promotes its non-invasive pipe relining solutions to ensure you have a good customer experience during a difficult and stressful situation.
As the expenses and inconvenience of repairing a broken pipe located underground cannot be underestimated, this Sydney based trenchless pipe relining company will definitely not tear up your beautiful garden, or cause havoc at your property.
What Is Pipe Relining?
Essentially, trenchless means we won’t have to dig up your lawn. As pipe relining is a trenchless method to restore your broken pipes and water lines efficiently and effectively, we won’t be tearing up or ruining your property. If you have a problem with broken and leaking pipes in your home or place of business, Sewer Surgeon can use the latest technology to repair the issue at a fraction of the cost of excavating and replacing the damaged pipes and sewers. Our advanced techniques are at your disposal to ensure that your yard stays intact while we repair your broken pipes.
Take a look at some of the benefits of trenchless pipe relining:
- Minimal disruption to property– Traditional repair leads to major upheavals of the landscape as it requires the digging or excavation of drains to repair affected pipes. With pipe relining, less intrusive techniques are used to create a new pipe within an existing one. Your property remains untouched, keeping your lawn, landscaping and patio intact while we reline your drainage.
- Saves time– Relining is a much faster process compared to traditional methods. A newly relined pipe may be completed in several hours, whilst replacing the damaged pipes may take days, if not weeks to complete.
- Cost effectiveness– Pipe relining is very competitively-priced, though it is not possible to give a fixed figure because each project has to be tailored to the individual application. It is definitely not as labor intensive compared to a traditional pipe repair, and as such, efficient pipe relining services will obviously save you time and money.
- Longer Lifespan– The pipe created through the relining process is stronger than standard PVC piping, and is longer lasting. The standard warranty for PVC piping in Australia is 15 years, whilst the standard warranty for relining products is 35 years with a 50 year life expectancy. This will definitely give you longer lasting peace of mind.
Should You Schedule Trenchless Pipe Relining Services?
How do you know if pipe relining is right for you? Let us address the major issues that can be resolved by a pipe relining services:
- Underground piping, especially underneath landscaping, homes, or apartment buildings
- Blocked pipes that have been breached due to roots or household debris
- Improperly installed pipes that lead to constant sewer backups or leaky lines
- Cracked water pipes caused by movement in the ground or the house
- Damaged or corroded pipes
How to Find the Right Pipe Relining Companies in Sydney
While there may be plenty of pipe relining companies in your area, you’ll want to find a contractor who is experienced with the latest techniques. Here are some tips to keep in mind when looking for the best pipe relining contractor.
- Check out for the company’s trenchless pipe relining reviews.
What better way to look at the company’s performance but through their customer reviews. Reading the trenchless pipe relining reviews left by other customers is a good start to check for your next potential go-to partner for your pipe relining needs. Looking at customer reviews will allow you to hear feedback from other people’s first-hand experiences. This can give you valuable insight into whether the companies in question have the experience you need.
- Ensure They Are Licensed and Insured
Licensed plumbers will make sure that you’re receiving the most responsible and very best service in town. Sewer Surgeon has 60+ years in the plumbing industry and ensures that our plumbers have the right training and latest technological awareness.
- Ask If Work Is Guaranteed
Our services come with lifetime warranty on our labour. If there is a faulty product that is still within the warranty period, we have to refer the product back to the supplier for replacement. Sewer Surgeon offers guaranteed work and we are focused on creating a great customer experience.
Our pipe relining services and all other general plumbing needs are available 24/7. We service any location within Sydney, as well as the suburbs, including:
Hills District | Cherry Brook | Ashfield | Inner West Sydney | Artarmon | Balmain | Lindfield | Beercroft | Baulkham Hills | Carlingford | Castle Hill | Belfield | Chatswood | Eastwood | Birchgrove | Epping | Ermington | Emmore | Pennant Hills | Pymble | Croydon | Ryde | St. Ives | Hurlstone Park | St. Leonards | Thornleigh | Burwood Heights | Turramurra | Wahroonga | Lane Cove | West Ryde | Willoughby | Marrickville | Gladesville | Gordon | Pyrmont | Hunters Hill | Killara | Haberfield | Macquarie Park | Marsfield | Concord | North Rocks | North Ryde | Forest Lodge | North Mead | Ashbury | Camperdown | Canterbury | Breakfast Point | Ultimo | Enfield | Drummoyne | Canada Bay | Chiswick | Newtown | Concord West | Lilyfield | Glebe | Annandale | Abbotsford | Alexandria | Burwood | Croydon Park | Summer Hill | Waterloo | Dulwich Hill | Ashbury | St. Peters |
When your plumbing’s urgent, call Sewer Surgeon, the plumbing experts who will provide friendly, courteous and cost-effective services. We are available 24/7 to address all of your pipe relining services and any other general plumbing emergencies.